Heads up that AMEX just announced a slew of new changes to their cards through the end of 2020. A few are pretty decent if you move around some purchases you already make.
The Platinum Card® from American Express
From May 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 you can earn:
- Platinum Card Members can now get $100 back on any purchase of $100+ at Dell.com, if they enroll in the Amex Offer through January 31, 2021.
- Up to $20 in statement credits each month when you use your American Express Platinum Card to pay for Select U.S. Streaming Subscriptions
- Up to $20 in statement credits each month when you use your American Express Platinum Card to pay for eligible Wireless Telephone Service charges.
- As a reminder, your existing $15 per month Uber credit benefit is also eligible for UberEats.
- As a reminder, each Card Account is eligible for up to $50 in additional statement credit between May and June 2020 and $50 in additional statement credits between July and December 2020 on purchases with Saks Fifth Avenue. This includes online purchases.